Courtney Giles Interiors is a full-service, high end residential design firm. Courtney works closely with her clients to create clean, classic, and comfortable settings. While carefully editing each space, she incorporates the stylistic preferences and personalities of her clients. Whether traditional, glamorous, or contemporary, Courtney creates enticing rooms her clients want to spend time in.
A native of Alabama, Courtney, Allied Member of ASID, attained her design degree from Auburn University. After graduation, she moved to Atlanta where she spent eight years working with Carter Kay Interiors. With this training, Courtney launched her own design firm in 2008. She and her team have worked closely with architects and clients throughout the Southeast, Colorado, Manhattan, and as far afield as the Netherlands.
Courtney’s work has received the following accolades:
- House Beautiful, Next Wave, September 2011
- Southern Living, Designer Network
- Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles
- 10 Under 40 - Atlanta’s New Tastemakers
- Winner, Bath of the Year, 2016
- Selected by ADAC: 2011 Ones to Watch
- Selected by ADAC: Rathbun’s Watchlist